Wednesday 6 February 2008

Hello

High time someone stepped in to lend Alan a hand - he's been running the site single-handedly since setting it up.

So - introductions.

I'm Ben, and you may or (more likely) may not know me from Silent Words Speak Loudest and collaborative blog The Art Of Noise. (I also co-write a football blog, but I'm loathe to direct you there as there's precious little of any amusement there - if you don't count opposition fans laughing at my team's plight, that is...)

As a fan of stand-up who doesn't go to nearly enough gigs, I'm hopeful that my involvement with The Laughter Track might help change things. Nothing on the horizon at the moment, though, sadly, so in the meantime you'll have to put up with other things from me, at least - interviews and reviews from the Silent Words Speak Loudest archives, perhaps the odd DVD review, and, first of all, a long-overdue review of Cynthia True's 'American Scream: The Bill Hicks Story'...

No comments: